lunedì 19 dicembre 2011

Goldammer " Trouble "

GOLDAMMERCYCLE













Trouble is a V-twin single cylinder. A lot of unique things about it. Small details like I placed the shock and spring inside of the neck of the frame. I was headed to the AMD Championship and it was in the height of the long wheel bases and fat tires. I wanted to go there with something worthy of backing up the BTR-3. The bike was such a contrast to everything else that was there.

Trouble was an exercise in minimalism. There are lots of unique things about this bike. The shock and spring are inside the neck of the frame. I wanted to go to the bike show with something worthy of backing up the BRT3 and I wanted to create a bike that was such a contrast to everything that was out there at the time. It was at the height of long wheel bases and fat tires.

I enjoy mixing modern design and materials to capturing the board track era.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento